“Dangerous Medicine: What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know Can Hurt You” is a book written to inform the reader about many common misconceptions and questionable care associated with the practice of medicine. Within these areas, voids exist because of limited or incorrect training. It’s more logical to treat the causes of conditions or diseases rather than the symptoms, but that is not what most doctors do. Dr. Knott offers readers information that will allow them to become a more proactive and integral part of optimizing their own health. His intent is to provide science-based information that will assist the reader in making the best and most healthy choices. Why leave your health and life to chance? Why treat symptoms without addressing why the symptoms appeared in the first place? The purpose of this book is to provide an understanding of what is really necessary. As we age, our hormones decline. However, the reverse may actually be more accurate in that we age because our hormones decline. Dr. Knott addresses the issue of declining hormones in both men and women by providing detailed information about bio-identical hormone replacement.
Author: Ken G. Knott, M.D.
Binding: Paperback, Kindle, iBook & Nook
Table of Contents
- Foreword by David Brownstein, M.D.
- Chapter I: The Importance of the Thyroid for Optimal Health
- Chapter II: Andropause
- Chapter III: Women and Hormones
- Chapter IV: What You Need to Know About Human Growth Hormone
- Chapter V: Role of the Adrenal Glands
- Chapter VI: You Are What You Eat
- Chapter VII: Micronutrients and More
- Chapter VIII: Exercise and Health
- Chapter VIV: Prolotherapy/RIT
- Chapter X: Hyperbaric Oxygen
- Chapter XI: Blinking Lights, Bells, and Whistles
- Chapter XII: Health Hazards Exposed
- About the Author